On Tuesday we got to start printing the summer show catalogue. This was a great relief as it was one of the last big jobs to do before the end of the year. Plus it was exciting to see it all come together. Once we had made any final adjustments to the page designs and worked out how to print in terms of making sure everything was the right way around and on the back of the right page, we got to work. Unfortunately We had run out of black ink so we were unable to finish that day, and see how the layering would come out. aside from that it was really exciting to get started, and get the bulk of the printing done.