I printed out the Author:Reporter sign spreading across 4 A3 sheets to create a mockup, this way I could check that it works at this scale and with the Risograph. At first I printed off at full opacity, 100%. But swiftly realised that I would need to take it down a little to keep the Riso from applying too much ink. I reduced it and went to print it on the Riso. It was all going well until the last page where it got stuck on the drum every time, even if I made a new master with the opacity down on there too.
After talking with Emily I found out the print margins could be what’s causing the problem. I have now reduced the overall print size on the computer so there is a larger border on the print out of the masters, and hope this works when we go to print.