I started out playing with the idea of texture within the type, looking at dot screen/half toning it, adding patterns underneath and plying with shadows. Then for the Author part I wanted to stick with my initial hand-made idea. So started looking at ways I could write it out and layer the Reporter part on top. Some using my drawing tablet and some adding textures. I then moved to paper, using a large brush I painted out the words several times in both ink and acrylic to get different textures and brush work. I moved these into Photoshop and messed about with the colours to try and grasp how they would look once printed.