Collect, Analyse & (Re)assemble – Progressing…

Blog, Design, Drawing, Project 2, Projects, Visual Communication

Further experiments … and research… I chose the exact “algorithms” I would use, as well as looking at Hanna Barbera and Samurai Jack for aesthetic refinement in terms of line character and shape.

Then got work using tracing paper, light box, photoshop etc…

The tracing was good but the colours were to faint and I didn’t like the way the ink reacted with the paper. So I moved onto the light box idea, using normal printing paper, but then I had the problem of the ink running through the page onto the one below. So moved on to better paper but the problem persisted. At the very bottom you will see the eight illustrations that complete the set, drawn on one single sheet each, meaning the final printed outcome may have to change…

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s