In our last day with Spencer we focused on making a finished product, a framed piece to take away with us. I did also process a new film in the morning to make new prints from, but unfortunately it didn’t come out.
For my finished print I decided to work with the photo I took of the flyer girl on Brick Lane. Making it darker than the previous try, more contrast and larger to fit in the frame I had. After many experiments me and Spencer played around with distorting the photo by placing the paper at an angle, this way creating one point of focus, which I worked out so it ran across her eyes. Drawing your attention to her face.
We also had a go at dying our prints with blue dye, which was fun.
I’m happy with how everything came out, and had a lot of fun, but now just really want to do my own photography project.